When most people hear the word "insurance" they
think of their cars, but in many cases their home is the most
important and expensive piece of property they own. Our agency
offers a variety of comprehensive homeowners insurance policies to
choose from and these plans can be tailored to suit your individual
needs and budget.
ERIE's HomeProtector policies automatically include
a full complement of standard features that cover your dwelling,
personal property and other structures. The policy also includes
liability protection, loss of use and medical payments to others
coverage. You may take advantage of higher deductibles, discounts
and credits to reduce your insurance premiums, and you can add
endorsements to your policy to broaden the protection limits even
Paying for smaller claims
yourself may enable you to lower your homeowners insurance premiums
by choosing a higher deductible. ERIE offers a choice of
Discounts & Credits
- Multi-policy By insuring your auto and home
with ERIE, you will receive a discount on your auto premium as
well as your homeowners insurance premium.
- New Home Receive a discount if you live in
a new home.
- Premises Alarm This discount is applied to
your premium if you have smoke detectors installed in your home.
- Sprinkler System Credit If you install and
maintain a sprinkler system, you will receive a credit on your
ERIE offers a variety of optional coverages to meet
your individual needs and these can be added to your homeowners
policy by endorsement for a minimal additional premium:
- Expanded Endorsement You can increase the
special amounts listed under the Personal Property Coverage
section of your policy.
- Enhancement Endorsement This endorsement
increases the special amounts to even higher limits and includes
these additional benefits:
- Payment for direct loss caused by water or sewage that backs
up through sewers or drains.
- Payment up to an additional 10 percent of the amount on
Dwelling Coverage for loss to trees, shrubs, plants and lawns on
the residence premises.
- Waiver of deductible shown on the policy declarations page
for any loss from covered peril, exceeding $50,000.
- Earthquake Coverage
- Nurse's Professional Liability
- Personal Computer Coverage
- Replacement Cost on Personal Property
If you would like a comprehensive review of
our homeowners insurance program, please contact us.
Request an Appointment
Home Heating Tips
Smoke Detector Safety
Mold, Moisture and Your Home
Barbeque Grill Safety
Home Playground Safety
Household Inventory Form